The following items were fixed or improved.
In some cases you might not see the impact of the various fixes, performance improvements and enhancements unless you clear your browsing history. Please clear your cache if you are not seeing an expected improvement.
- Authenticator - Fixed an issue that caused intermittent Push notification on iOS 10+ (affected the US pod only).
- Directory Manager - Enhanced Policy Upgrade - legacy policy values were not being honored when upgraded.
- Directory Manager - Legacy Policy Upgrade - Other Networks - block ip fails.
- Auth Manager - Push isn't using friendly name of client.
- Auth Manager - Agents added in child organization not contained in child organizations.
- Auth Manager - Web Agent shows encrypted key instead of raw key during initial add.
- Tenant Management - Worker role devouring database DTU when doing sync.
- Auth Manager - Added a “Convert to Enhanced Policy” button
- Auth Manager - Add Auth API Agent Type
- Auth Engine - Adjust Authorize endpoint to support message post