The following items were fixed or improved.
In some cases you might not see the impact of the various fixes, performance improvements and enhancements unless you clear your browsing history. Please clear your cache if you are not seeing an expected improvement.
- Browser - IE11/Edge - Panel won't close after hitting close/cancel
- Browser - IE11/Edge - MFA Set Up - Verify and save button disabled
- Browser - IE11 Onboarding - User account does not get activated/unable to log in after onboarding
- SSO Manager - Unable to remove group from Group Access Screen
- Browser - Edge - Profile page buttons are all disabled
- Browser - Safari - UI - Group name does not show on edit
- Browser - Firefox - UI - Getting Started page layout
- Policy Manager - Provisioning Policies - Unable to save changes
- Directory Manager - DirSync - User must change password on next log in is not enforced in AAoD
- Browser - Sign in button disabled if user clicks back from MFA sign in page
- Directory Manager - Password Reset - Reset via email - wrong password error does not clear on retry
- Directory Manager - DirSync - Wizard text error
- Directory Manager - DirSync - Beta agent install - intermittent 'failed to start service message'
- Directory Manager -- Group Flattening can cause performance issues
- SSO Manager - SSO - Group membership not being honored - users in groups with permissions not getting access to SSO application