- Log into Continuum as a Super User
- Across the top of the screen click Admin.
- In the left-hand pane under Users select Manage Users.
- Select the user that will be enabled for MFA
- Select the dropdown box for Require two-factor authentication and select AuthAnvil Two Factor Auth.
The dropdown menu selection will now allow you to enable 3 additional fields:
AuthAnvil Server URL:Your SAS URL will be your tenant URL/AuthAnvil/SAS.asmx
AuthAnvil Site ID: This is always set to 1.
AuthAnvil Username: This username must match a valid MFA account in AAoD.
- Click Save to apply the changes to this user and enable two-factor authentication
- Repeat steps 3 – 6 for every member who needs to use AuthAnvil authentication
Test Login with MFA
- Log into Continuum using your normal Email ID and Password. A second login prompt will appear if you are enabled for MFA:
- Enter your AuthAnvil Passcode.
Note: Users will need to enter a four digit pin here as well as the One Time Password.
For the Pin your users will use Pin: 1111
The actual Pin requirement was a hold over from the old On-Prem configuration. On-Demand does not use the Pin, however it respects the value being submitted.
- Click Login.
- You should now be logged in to Continuum.