Here are the steps to configure the Zendesk application:
- Log into your On-Demand Tenant.
- Select SSO Manager.
- Select the small green plus in the bottom right corner.
- Select Zendesk from the vertical list selection.
- Enable the application.
Select the appropriate Authentication Policy.
- Select Protocol Setup.
Update the Assertion Consumer Service URL
Update the Service ID (Issuer).
Note: The account name should match your Zendesk URL. Example https://acme.zendesk.com/
- Select Add Application.
- Log into your Zendesk account.
- Under Settings click on Security.
- Enable Single Sign On by checking the Enabled box.
- Modify the following settings to reflect your environment:
- Mode: SAML
- SAML SSO URL: https://(Your On-Demand tenant)/sso/federation/passive/Saml2SpInit
- Remote logout URL: https://(Your On-Demand tenant)/sso
- IP ranges (optional): [You may define specific IP ranges to require remote authentication]
- Certificate Fingerprint: (the thumbprint copied from Step 5 of the SSO Application configuration
- Save the configuration
Once you have completed the configuration log out of Zendesk and navigate to your SSO portal. You should see the Zendesk application if you are in a role that has Zendesk enabled.
Click the Zendesk application and you should now be logged into your Zendesk account!
Note: Make sure your account in AuthAnvil Two Factor Auth (the one you use to log in to SSO) has an email address matching your Zendesk login.