Note: This integration does not support the use of Push. You will need to use OTP.
There may be times when you may wants to redirect OWA2007 to RWWGuard on SBS or EBS 2008. To do that, you should use the RWWGuardSentry HTTP module, designed for IIS7.
Note: Before attempting this configuration ensure that you have backed up the configuration files.The following is a step by step guide in doing so.
- Download the RWWGuardSentry.dll attached to this KB to the target server.
- Copy RWWGuardSentry.dll to C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\Client\Access\Owa\Bin
- Open the web.config at C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\Client\Access\Owa
Note: You will need to do a “Run as administrator” to elevate Notepad with enough permissions to write out the file.
- Edit the <httpModules> section and add the following:
<add type="ScorpionSoftware.RWWGuard2008.RWWGuardSentryModule" name="RWWGuardSentryModule"/>
- Edit the <appSettings> section and add the following:
<add key="SentryMethod" value="OWA" />
<add key="SentryURL" value="/owa/auth/" />
<add key="SentryRedirectTarget" value="/remote/logon.aspx" />
<add key="SentryDebug" value="FALSE" />
- Save the file.
At this point if you go directly to /owa on the Exchange server, you will be redirected to RWWGuard.