Note: This integration does not support the use of Push. You will need to use OTP.
Setting up MFA for RADIUS is a requirement for this integration. Please see this article for more information.
- Sign into your Astaro Security Gateway WebAdmin console as an administrator.
- Click on Users, then Authentication, then the ‘Servers’ tab.
- Click New Server.
- Select RADIUS from the Backend dropdown.
- Click the plus sign beside the Server field and fill in the required server information in the ‘Add Network Definition’ box.
- Set your RADIUS server port and shared secret, and optionally test the RADIUS server connection with MFA.
- Click Save.
- If a group does not already exist for RADIUS users, click Users then Groups, and click New Group. Give the group a name, set the Group Type to Backend membership, and set the Backend to RADIUS, then click Save.
- Click Management then WebAdmin Settings and click on the General tab.
- In the WebAdmin access configuration section, click on the folder icon in the Allowed Administrators box to load the available users and groups.
- Drag your RADIUS Users group into the Allowed Administrators box.
Note: We strongly recommend leaving one local user configured with a strong password so that you can still gain access to the WebAdmin interface in case either the RADIUS server or the AuthAnvil Two Factor Auth server are not available.
- Click Apply.
- Log out and re-authenticate to the WebAdmin interface using MFA.