Configure the Single Sign On application.
- Log into your On-Demand tenant.
- Select Directory Manager.
- Select Groups.
- Select the green plus sign in the bottom right corner.
- Name the Group Dropbox Users.
Note: If you have other existing Groups for SSO users you can use one of these as well.
- Select SSO Manager
- Select the small green plus sign in the bottom right.
- Choose Dropbox from the vertical list.
- Enable the Application.
Choose your desired Authentication Policy.
- Select Protocol Setup.
Change the Service Entity ID to 'Dropbox'
- Select Add Application.
- Select Signing and Encryption.
- Select Copy.
This will display the certificate information, copy this to Notepad (You will need this when configuring Dropbox.)
- Copy the certificate in to a Notepad document and save it as a .CER file type.
Note: You will need to upload this .CER file into Dropbox in the next part of the configuration.
- Select Save Changes.
You will need to follow this guide posted by Dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/help/1921
In the DropBox UI you will need to set a Sign In URL this will look like https://acme.my.authanvil.com/trust/launch