Note: This integration does not support the use of Push. You will need to use OTP.
Setting up MFA for RADIUS is a requirement for this integration. Please see this article for more information.
- Go to the Start Menu and click on All Programs, then Citrix, then ‘Access Gateway Administration Tool’, then open Access Gateway Administration Tool‘.
- Log on to the Access Gateway administrator console.
- Click the Authentication tab.
- Create a new Authentication Realm, or delete and replace the Default realm, as appropriate.
- Click on Add, and set the Authentication Type to ‘RADIUS authentication’ and click OK.
- Type in the IP address, port, and shared secret of the agent, select Use the password one time, then click Submit. (The Radius agent runs on port 1812 by default)
- (Optional) - Click Advanced, change the Password labels to read Passcode and click OK.
- Close the Citrix Access Gateway Administration Tool.
- Log on to the Citrix Access Gateway website you protected with MFA. You will now see a Passcode field in place of the Password field.