Enable two-factor authentication with MailChimp using AuthAnvil Authenticator Two-step verification
You can setup two-factor authentication for your MailChimp Account by using AuthAnvil Authtenticator two-step verification. Download the AuthAnvil Authenticator mobile app, install it and grant the application access to the camera so it can scan barcodes / QRCodes to add new applications such as MailChimp, to the application.
Upon first activation of the AuthAnvil Authenticator, it will ask for authorization to access the camera. This is so it can use the camera to scan barcodes and QR codes from other applications that you wish to pair it with.
- Login to your MailChimp account. Choose Account from the drop down beside your name.
- Select Security from the Settings drop down menu.
- Under Two-Factor authorization, select the Configure Google Authenticator button.
- Open the AuthAnvil Authenticator click the + sign in the top right corner and Scan the barcode that comes up to pair the app with the account.
- To complete the setup, access the new MailChimp app to reveal a one-time passcode, enter this passcode into the window provided.