Zendesk Documentation: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/206373587-Using-2-factor-authentication
Enable two-factor authentication with Zendesk using AuthAnvil Authenticator Two-step verification.
You can setup two-factor authentication for your Zendesk Account by using AuthAnvil Authenticator two-step verification. Download the AuthAnvil Authenticator mobile app, install it and grant the application access to the camera so it can scan barcodes / QRCodes to add new applications such as Zendesk, to the application.
Upon first activation of the AuthAnvil Authenticator, it will ask for authorization to access the camera. This is so it can use the camera to scan barcodes and QR codes from other applications that you wish to pair it with.
Note: 2-Factor Authentication isn’t available if it has been disabled globally by an admin.
- Login to your Zendesk account, click your user icon in the upper right corner and select the “View Profile Page.
- Select “Enable Two-Factor Authentication” from the dropdown menu to the right of your name.
A popup dialog will appear with two options on how to get the passcodes. Choose Set up mobile app based two factor authentication.
- Open the AuthAnvil Authenticator and select the + when the QR code appears. Scan the Code to add the app.
- Test the new application in the window provided
- Try out the new application once it’s added by entering in the onetime passcode below the QR Code.