The following items were fixed or improved.
- Directory Manager - Fixed an issue where the group member count was not accurate when adding a group with more than 1 user only.
- Directory Manager - Resolved an issue where the DirSync Wizard blocked the agent download when it detected a Mac OS.
- Auth Manager- Auth Logs Sign in Method 'AD Password' has been fixed so it doesn’t show only as a local password.
- Directory Sync - OU Filtering – Fixed an issue that blocked OU filtering after the initial sync.
- Auth manager - Fixed an issue where changing a user’s password had stricter requirements than creating a new user. There is now a consistent requirement across all password change components.
- Device Trust - Hovering over trusted devices now shows the friendly name.
- Auth Manager - Refresh token session time expiry now forces a sign out.
- Provisioning Policy - Users must complete the required Provisioning policy to show as being Active.
- Directory Manager - Added ability to apply a deep filter to OUs when configuring directory synchronisation.
Authentication Policies - Added ability to set session lifetimes and allow the session to be cleared when the browser is closed.
Authentication Policies - Add ability to clear token on session close.