If you have a Server Down situation where you cannot access any systems due to AuthAnvil not being available, go straight to help.authanvil.com and open a case.
Note: If you intentionally falsely submit a case as a Server Down you may be liable for a $250 charge.
Follow the instructions to place the words “Server Down” in the subject line and get escalated service. This will help prioritize your request.
- Create a Support Case at https://help.authanvilcom
- Enter Server Down in the Subject as well as what product is affected.
- Next tell us what is not working in as much detail as possible,
- Select "Server Down"
- Now we need to attach the diagnostic prep script that we ran on the the affected server.
- Once all the above information is gathered selecting "Submit" when send the case to our team for assistance.