The following items were fixed or improved.
- Licensing Manager - Fixed an IE11 rendering issue in the License Manager.
- SSO Manager - Fixed an IE11 rendering issue on the launch and download screens
- Auth/Directory Manager - Eliminated policy duplication on the Edit Organization policy list
- SSO Manager - Resolved an issue that was causing the WordPress workflow to fail.
- Directory Manager - Fixed an IE11 rendering issue for Notifications
- Billing - Fixed an issue that prevented customers from purchasing using a JCB card.
- SSO Manager - Add Application - policy reset when click 'add app'.
- Directory Manager - Fixed a rendering issue on the Profile Page - missing fields and links.
- Directory Manager - Fixed an issue when deselecting "complex password" that caused user load issues and lockout.
- Password Manager - Fixed an issue that caused the “Save” to fail after altering the Minimum Age field.
- Directory Manager - Fixed an issue that caused the Bulk import to fail if there was an invalid row.
- Password Policy - Updated the messaging on the on-board screen for users with expired passwords.
- Directory Manager - Fixed an issue that was preventing an error message from being displayed when using an invalid password reset code.
- SSO Manager - Workflow submit message - text outside of message box when less than full resolution.
- Directory Manager - Fixed an issue that caused the Reset button to remain disabled even though the Password passed the complexity requirement.
- Directory Manager - Fixed an issue that prevented the Password length requirement from being honored in email reset.
- DirSync Password Change - Remove validation error once it has been corrected.
- SSO Manager - Added a feature to allow Workflows that fail the approval process to be accessible to Support.
- SSO Manager - Added a System-level Catalog View for approved Workflows.
- SSO Catalog & Library - Added OWA to the SSO catalog.
- SSO Catalog & Library - Added IT Glue to the SSO catalog.